"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Important Changes

Hi, guys! It's been a while so I want to let you know some important things.

1) I will be blogging about atheism, skepticism, and science from a redneck point-of-view at Deep-Fried FreeThinkers from here on out. My handle there is Tweenky D (long story) and you can expect more of the same content as usual. We plan on starting a podcast as soon as we can get our sound room set up. If you want to continue to follow my work there, please bookmark or follow us at that site. It is a work in progress so it will be changing as time goes by but the content should be quite regular.

2) This blog will remain up and I will be using it to talk about mental illness in general and my bipolar experiences in particular. I've been very lax of late due to this severe depression but I want to recommit myself to the goal of sharing these experiences - particularly now that I've been forced to apply for disability.

3) I hope you will all continue to follow and keep in touch on at least one of the two sites. You are all very welcome and we appreciate your feedback. Any comments or suggestions will be seriously considered.

Love you guys very much (in a very general cybery kinda way)...

4 comments:

  1. So, Miss Redneck, you would be that Tweenky chick, I suppose. I'll tell you, Tuts, I just don't have no energy to write more than just the one blog, so my Caterpillar cap is off to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I'm glad you're keeping this blog up, too. And I think by sharing your experiences you really have the ability to help others who might be going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the deep fried delights.

    ReplyDelete